Wednesday 3 August 2016

Why was it so important?! :)

Fatima is so important because of what their Lady had been able to prophecies. She gave out  messages that conveyed requests, warnings, promises, concerns and the faith by the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Her message had been confirmed through a miracle. "The Miracle of the Sun". It is said that more than 70,000 people witnessed the sun twirl in the sky, throw off colours and descend to earth.
All Popes since the Fatima Miracle have since recognised that her message was true.


After hearing all of these stories, I had to see for myself that is was real, and I did. I now believe in all the tales told about Lady Fatima and how her messages came true in miracles. It was the best experience of my life, and I am definitely willing to travel on another pilgrimage, and find myself along the way for a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment